30A Escapes Presents… "Sea Star"
- Incredible 7 Bedroom Gulf Front Home
- Private Gulf Front Heated Pool
- DAILY Beach Set Up 6 Chairs and 3 Umbrellas
- 8 Complimentary Beach Cruisers
- Billiards, Ping Pong, + Arcade Games
Welcome to "Sea Star" Seacrest Beachfront Vacation Rental - where luxury meets tranquility. Sea Star offers an immeasurable Ultimate Beach House vacation experience with uninterrupted Gulf views, the seclusion of a private – Gulf front pool. The kids will take delight in a game of pool, ping pong, or break-in the recently added arcade game while the adults relish in the lavish, fresh new interiors and updates completed March of 2019.
Bask in the summer sun next to the private Gulf front pool which, if desired, can be heated when it’s cooler. Furnished with ample loungers, tables, and chairs, there is surely enough room for everyone to take in the emerald waters and salty breeze. With the added convenience of private beach access from the pool patio and heated outdoor shower, Sea Star’s outdoor space will allow the rest and relaxation you deserve.
Sea Star’s recent remodel is sure to set your vacation up for success. Accented with professional interior designs and updated fittings, you’ll have everything you want and need to put your mind at ease.
First Level Features:
- The first floor offers two bedrooms, both with king-size beds, and two bathrooms.
- Nourish your inner child with the array of arcade games, billiards, and ping pong.
- Enjoy a movie with your favorite people on the plush sofa.
- Relish in your cup of coffee, made with a Miele Coffee Maker, from the updated and well-stocked kitchenette.
- Hop on the BRAND NEW elevator to the second floor where sparkling emerald views will welcome you!
Second Level Features:
- A newly remodeled and professionally decorated open concept kitchen suited with high-end appliances, including a Wolf Gas Range, a Viking Refrigerator and a second Miele Coffee Maker; well equipped to provide all the modern conveniences to any host.
- Comfortable living and dining areas.
- Two gulf view bedrooms, both furnished with king-size beds, en suites and private access to a shared balcony.
- A third king size bed is also located on the second level and has its own private bathroom.
- The kids will sleep sweetly in the second floor bunk room, furnished with two twin over twin bunk beds, en suite included.
Third Level Features:
Fit for royalty, the 3rd floor master suite is sure to be the calm you need after a busy day at the beach. Drink in the Gulf views from the king-size bed, separate living area, or private balcony. Find your tranquility in the recently remodeled master bath, with glass-enclosed shower and over-sized soaking tub.
Guest have access to the garage, which allows parking for two, additional parking for six in the driveway.
Looking for the Ultimate Beach House? Look no further, reserve Sea Star today for the vacation destination you have been dreaming about!
Seacrest West Community Overview:
- The Hub World class entertainment
- Live music, movies and Jumbo Tron
- Family oriented
- Fun coastal shops
- Dining and Restaurants
- Short Distance to Alys and Rosemary Beach
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 8 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) Please Note: Beach Chair Service is only provided during the following date range... 3/6 - 12/31
Enter Your Dates and CLICK "INSTANT QUOTE" to Book Today!
* International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
Contact Our Team:
The house is perfect
30a Escapes tended to all requests in a timely manner. I will use 30a Escapes again when planning future vacations in the area.- Lisa E from Hapeville, GA, Posted:
Such a fun house! Great for groups. Property managers are just downright lovely!!- Marie J from Arlington, Posted:
Great place to stay
Nice secluded house on 30a with easy access to everything. We were fortunate to be able to stay there.- John C , Posted:
Beautiful home with a beautiful view
We loved the area and the home. We had a great time!- Chrissy K from Nashville, TN, Posted:
Abbey was Extremely helpful
Great property... I texted with Abbey several times during our stay and she was extremely helpful.- Donald B from Atlanta, GA, Posted:
Our stay at the Seastar in Seacrest was so much fun!
Abby was excellent and always quick to respond to any of our questions or needs. Our stay at the Seastar in Seacrest was so much fun. The house was beautiful, spacious and comfortable inside and out. We loved being able to see the ocean from the house, porches and pool deck. Our 5 children, 6 yrs and under, especially enjoyed the heated pool. Having the pool with a view of the ocean was great.- Candace A from Nashville, TN, Posted:
Had a Great Time at Sea Star This Summer!
We stayed at the 30a escapes property called Sea Star this summer and had a fantastic time! The home was beautifully appointed. We really enjoyed the bicycles and having the chairs setup for us every morning on the beach. That was crucial! A lot of people come to the beach and it was nice having the chairs set up early enough that it kept our space reserved. We also had a lot of fun with the ping pong table in the garage! Who knew that would be so fun! The bedrooms and bedding were great. The home layout was perfect.
The beach and water were beautiful. White sand. Clear water. We've been driving to Hilton Head for the past twenty years and this was our first time heading down to 30a. We're definitely coming back this year too! The water and beaches make it much nicer.
The staff was courteous. The area is great. We honestly had one of our best vacations ever. Great company and a wonderful house!
Thank you for everything!- Jasbir M from Weirton, WV, Posted:
The Property is Beautiful
Property is beautiful and very well setup for a large group. The staff is responsive, friendly and very helpful.- Elise B from Atlanta, GA, Posted:
The beach house was absolutely wonderful! Having our entire family under one roof was glorious! Being right on the beach, having our own pool and close to shopping, restaurants and in a beautiful home, could not have had a better vacation!
Dylan was fantastic! The ease of everything from making reservations to checking in and out was amazing!- Nancy C from The Woodlands, TX, Posted:
Great House. Location. And Beach
Wonderful setting and house for our family!- Kerry K from Cincinnati, Ohio, Posted:
Spectacular inside and out!
Absolutely beautiful, we Loved it! Perfect for our daughters wedding! We had the Best week celebrating with family in this home!- Walter Y from Birmingham, AL, Posted:
Awesome beach house!
What a wonderful beach house! Steps from the water, gorgeous views, truly every amenity under the sun! Our family enjoyed every minute we were there. Dylan, the manager was always available to answer questions and the process of leasing was very smooth. We will absolutely rent this fantastic home again!- Nancy C from Memphis, TN, Posted:
Having been to the 30A area for 30 years, I can easily say (and my 12 family members agreed) this was the best house we have ever stayed in. The pictures are exactly what the house looks like. The layout is perfect and we always felt we had plenty of room. The extras - pool table, ping pong, arcade game, puzzles - all made it easy for people to entertain themselves. The kitchen is well stocked and we cooked every night. Aesthetically, the house is beautiful and not kitschy at all. Every room is serene and it was easy to keep picked up and clean. Of note, we have often found that there A/C is inadequate in houses we have rented. That is not the case here. The house stayed perfectly cool And comfortable the entire week Ceiling fans in the bedrooms were so nice as well. The pool and hot tub are amazing. And the beach chair service was perfect as well. We are hoping to rent the house again next year. I cannot say enough about how much we needed this escape from our day to day reality, and are so thankful we were able to restore ourselves at Sea Star in Seacrest Beach.- Stacy F from Memphis, TN, Posted:
Great house and the 30A Escapes team was easy to work with. Stayed in constant contact and addressed what very minor issues arose. We’ll be back.- Anonymous U , Posted:
Q: Does the first floor kitchenette have a microwave or a toaster oven?- Karen M. Posted: 02/01/2021A:
Hello Karen! Thank you for your interest in our Seacrest Beach Vacation Rental, Sea Star! This 1st floor kitchenette is equipped with a full size fridge, wine fridge, coffee maker, dishwasher and microwave! This home is a show stopper, come check it out!
Q: We are staying at Sea Star starting May 22nd. Where is the best place to rent a baby crib, high chair and other baby/toddler stuff? Thanks- Karen M. Posted: 02/01/2021A:
Hi Karen - Thank You so much for booking with us! For baby equipment rentals on 30A, my recommendation would be Rent Gear Here... rentgearhere.com They'll have everything you need and they deliver. Thanks again for staying with us!
Q: Do the ladders come off the bunkbeds?- Price M. Posted: 02/02/2021A:
Hello Price, thank you for your interest in our Seacrest Beach Vacation Rental, Sea Star! The ladders do not come off the bunk beds, they are fixed and meant to be stepped on to reach the top bunk.