30A Escapes presents... Ocean Pearl
- 2 Minute Walk to the Lagoon Pool
- 1st Floor King Bedroom
- Seasonal Tram Service to Beach Access
- Rental Includes Both the Main House and the Carriage House
- 4 Minute Walk to Boutique Shopping and Great Dining
- Supplied With 5 Beach Cruiser Bikes
- Long Driveway with Parking for 4 Vehicles
Ocean Pearl is a newly remodeled luxury 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home with a guest house located in popular Seacrest Beach! Seacrest Beach is conveniently nestled between Alys and Rosemary Beach, surrounded by gorgeous sugar sand white beaches, endless dining, shopping and entertainment. Ocean Pearl is ideally situated just across the complimentary beach tram pickup and the huge 12,000 square foot resort-style pool!
This beautiful home has been thoughtfully designed with plenty of room for guests to gather and enjoy time together. In addition to the spacious 5 bedrooms and 4 ½ baths, the home offers 2 full kitchens, 2 large living spaces, 7 large flat screen TVs, covered patios and a third floor balcony to enjoy Seacrest's beautiful sunsets. This is unique and welcoming home offers everything your family and friends need to ensure a memorable beach vacation.
1st Floor -
· The fully equipped kitchen comes with new appliances and a wine refrigerator.
· The dining room has seating for 8 at the dining table, and 5 at the kitchen bar.
· The living room is spacious with a flat screen TV.
· There is a washer and dryer available for guest use.
· The downstairs master is furnished with a king bed, large private bath, flat screen TV and a covered patio.
· The upstairs master includes a king bed, large private bath, flat screen TV and access to covered private balcony.
· Bedroom #4 offers a twin over full bunk, flat screen TV, attached bathroom, & covered balcony.
· Bedroom #5 offers two twin beds, flat screen TV, and covered balcony.
· The second floor includes a custom-built bunk room with a twin over twin bed.
· The third floor includes a wet bar and patio. It is the perfect place to enjoy a beverage at sunset or outdoor dining with beautiful views of the community and lagoon pool.
Carriage House/Guest House
· The living room is cozy with plenty of seating and a flat screen TV.
· It includes a fully equipped kitchen and seating for 3 at the kitchen bar.
· The carriage house has a master bedroom, furnished with a king bed, flat screen TV and private bath.
· This space includes a custom-built bunk room with a twin over twin bed.
Additional Amenities include:
· New flooring, paint, appliances and furniture
· Gas grill
· Outdoor shower
· Private beach access is a short walk or use the complimentary beach tram stop across the street (Tram service is seasonal).
· Bicycles included in rental
"Ocean Pearl" is the perfect beach retreat for your family and friends!
Seacrest Beach North Community Overview:
Tram Service to the Beach (Seasonally)
Boutique Shopping and Gourmet Cuisine
Quaint Coastal Community - Bike Friendly!
Neighboring Communities - Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach
Home to South Walton's Tallest Sand Dunes
Live Music and Nightlife at Peddler's Pavillion (Seasonally)
Expansive "Tropical Paradise" Pool Deck
12,000 sq ft Lagoon Pool with Waterfall Features
Zero-entry Splash Zone
Poolside Cafe with Picnic Area
Ample Loungers and Umbrellas for Sunbathing
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 5 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
Ocean Pearl was a wonderful home!
Ocean Pearl was a wonderful home to stay in for our family vacation. Two families joined to make memories for our annual fall break beach trip. We would love to go back with our extended family since the space accommodates so many.
Brittany was a wonderful help from start to finish. She answered any questions we had very quickly.- Ashley F from Canton, GA, Posted:
Perfect family vacation!
We loved our stay at the Ocean Pearl. The main floor master was perfect for an aging parent and there was plenty of room for the 12 of us. The Seacrest Beach tram pickup is at the corner and convenient. Never wanted for anything! The kitchen is well equipped and the outdoor storage chest has beach chairs too!- Angie K from Huntsville, AL, Posted:
Great location for Family Vacation
My children, their spouses, grandchildren (3 under 3) and I came for our family vacation and the property was perfect! There were enough spaces to provide some needed escape and quiet for naps. The location was close to the pool and we walked to the beach each day. The house was well stocked and included some games which we enjoyed on the rain day. We will come again!- Marjorie S from Roswell, GA, Posted:
So Many Wonderful Spaces to Hang Out!
This was a perfect house for my family with 3 teenagers! There were so many spaces for different groups to hang out, whether playing video games in the carriage house, eating snacks on the top deck, or swinging on the front porch, there was always plenty of space. The bathrooms were great, the kitchen was stocked...we loved the empty pantry for all of our groceries! It was such a short walk to the beach, and across the street from the pool. Location was perfect! I can’t say enough great things...we feel very lucky to have rented this house!!!!- Miranda K from Franklin, TN, Posted:
Ocean Pearl was the absolute perfect accommodations
For our vacation this year. It was updated, clean and had everything we needed. And...the five free bikes were wonderful. It was so nice to have them there when we arrived!
We can not begin to speak highly enough about working with 30A Escapes. Having the cell phone number of the actual property manager was a priceless asset. She always answered our questions quickly and was extremely attentive. She is the reason we would rent from 30A Escapes again.- Mary S from Metairie, LA, Posted:
Awesome home for our family
We had a great time and loved the house. We love to come to that area and it never disappoints. One thing we would tell everyone renting is before you buy any beach supplies, toys, chairs, wave boards etc. check out back beside the carriage house. We left some of our stuff and looks like several people have also left stuff to share. We will be back! thanks so much.- Anonymous U , Posted:
This house was beautiful!
This house was beautiful! We stayed in and cooked a lot, the kitchen had everything you needed. The rooms were spacious. With 9 kids in the house everyone was able to spread out and enjoy some quiet time. The location was a dream. We had small children and were able to walk to the beach without complaining kids. The pool is across the street which is also nice. Our older kids enjoyed riding their bikes to the convenient town!
Stephanie was fantastic. She prompt in answering our questions via text. We were out of propane we noticed and she had it done and fixed in time to grill dinner. Very impressive!- Janna J from Tomball, TX, Posted:
Ocean Pearl Labor Day Vacation
Ocean Pearl was everything the VRBO listing said and more! We had plenty of space for the 8 of us and the house was equipped with everything we needed. Great location with pool and beach tram just steps away! Front porch swings were a favorite early morning and nighttime spot! Brittany our property manager was very responsive and stopped by the house twice. Our only issues were a leak from the upstairs air conditioner and the dryer took several rounds to dry clothes. Brittany responded immediately to the leak and came by to check it out. We will definitely consider Ocean Pearl for another getaway and 30A Escapes!- Amy Y from Baton Rouge, LA, Posted: