30A Escapes presents... The Seacret of Life
- 3 Minute Walk to Beach Club and Beach Access
- 4 Minute Bike Ride to Camp WaterColor (Lazy River)
- Short Walk or Bike Ride to Restaurants and Shopping
- Covered Parking Place
- Screened Porches
- Single Story Home
Discover “The Seacret of Life” in the front of Phase 1 in Watercolor’s Park District. This highly sought-out area of Watercolor is just a short walk to the Beach Club, Beach Access, WaterColor Town Center (shopping and dining) and neighboring Seaside!
In addition to the perfect location, this classic Watercolor cottage offers an expansive screened in front porch to enjoy your morning coffee or dining al fresco. The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom interior is professionally decorated and completely updated. The open kitchen and living area features plenty of room to gather with family and friends, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
The master suite and second bedroom are spacious and include king-size beds, window seats, and direct access to the rear screened porch. Custom-built queen over queen bunk beds are featured in the third bedroom. Out back, you will find a grill, covered parking, outdoor shower, and the 3 bikes that are included with your visit.
Big enough for 8 adults or cozy enough for your young family, this beach cottage is the perfect choice for your stay in Watercolor and all it has to offer. Use the bikes to further explore the area which has miles of trails, multiple parks, and pools. Kayak or paddleboard on beautiful Western Lake, play tennis at the award winning facilities, enjoy poolside food and drink service at the Beach Club, or simply relax on the incredible sugar sand beach.
Award Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
- AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
- Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014)
- 500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
- Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
- Emerald water and sugar white sands - experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
- 5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
- Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
- Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
- Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
- Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
- Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
- On-site Fitness Center
- RUN/SUP an interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
- On-site Spa
WaterColor Resort Pools:
- Phase I - Park District : The Beach Club
- Phase I - Park District : The Boathouse Pool and Marina
- Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
- Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool "Frog Pool"
- Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 3 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, a waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
6) CONSTRUCTION for the WaterColor Beach Club expansion has begun and the original pool area is expected to be reopening summer 2019. The completion date is only an estimated date, due to delays in construction can occur. Construction may be on-going in the expansion areas.
Enter your Dates and CLICK "INSTANT QUOTE" to Book Today!
Contact Our Team
Email: [email protected]
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|