30A Escapes Presents... "Beachwalk"
- 2 Minute Bike Ride To Beach Club and Beach Access
- 1-2 Minute Bike Ride to Cerulean Park and Marina Parks
- 5-7 Minute Bike Ride to Camp District Lazy River
- Relaxing Second Floor Screened Balcony
- 1st Floor Master with Whirlpool Tub
The ground floor features hardwood flooring throughout. The queen master bedroom is a lovely spacious room that includes a sitting area. There are french doors leading to the private screened porch. Screened porch has comfortable chairs to relax on at the end of your busy day. Screen door off this porch leads to the Rose Garden Mews. The master bath is includes an oval whirlpool tub, a separate shower stall and his/hers sinks with oak mirrors. Master bath also has a separate dressing area with built in drawers and cabinets for clothing storage.
Serene second bedroom has a queen bed and features an additional twin day bed with trundle for addtitional sleeping arrangements. Private bath with his/hers pedestal sinks and walk-in shower. Door off this bathroom to outside shower area for each beach clean up. Washer and dryer is located in the foyer area.
Second Floor: After climbing the staircase to the second floor, family and friends can gather under the 12 foot ceiling and mingle in the vast space comprising the kitchen, dining, and living areas. Porches wrap two sides of the great room, extending the living and entertaining space. One porch is enclosed by screens; the other is open to the beach air. Fully equipped kitchen has solid surface countertops, glass top range, microwave, dishwasher, side by side fridge with filtered ice and water in door and farm style kitchen sink on pass through island overlooking dining and living areas. Dining table seats six – two more chairs could be brought in from bedrooms if needed. Living area has sofa, love seat and French doors to the screened in porch. Open portion of covered porch has outdoor dining table with seating for four and four rocking chairs for relaxing and taking in the salty air.
3rd bedroom: Features full over full bunks and a twin bed. Look up to its 20 foot vaulted ceilings. There is also a bedside table, 2 lamps, chest of drawers, LCD TV and game table with 4 chairs – perfect for a puzzle or family board game night. This bedroom has a large private bathroom with his/hers vanity sinks and a tub/shower.
Tower room: Ascend the stairs to the third floor where inside one finds a comfortable reading chair and lamp plus wet bar and bench seating. French doors lead to the outside open deck. Enjoy the gulf breezes, hear the water and look over the roof tops of WaterColor.
Outside: The house faces the Rose Garden Mews Park, so your children can go out the front door of the house without crossing a street to get to the park. A great meeting place for youngsters to play games. The home includes a gas grill and outside shower.
Book today to experience the 30A beach vacation of a lifetime in this beautiful WaterColor home!
- AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014)
- 500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
- Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
- Emerald water and sugar white sands - experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
- 5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
- Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
- Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
- Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
- Fish Out Of Water (FOOW) with gulf view dining
- Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
- RUN/SUP An interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
- On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Spa
WaterColor Resort Pools:
- Phase I - Park District : The Beach Club
- Phase I - Park District : The Boathouse Pool and Marina
- Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
- Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool "Frog Pool"
- Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 4 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
6) CONSTRUCTION for the WaterColor Beach Club expansion has begun and the original pool area is expected to be reopening summer 2019. The completion date is only an estimated date, due to delays in construction can occur. Construction may be on-going in the expansion areas.
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
Email: [email protected]
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|