Enter Your Dates and CLICK "INSTANT QUOTE" to Book Today!
30A Escapes presents... 622 Western Lake Drive
- 3 Minute Walk to Boathouse Pool
- 4 Minute Walk to Beach Club
- 4-5 Minute Bike Ride to Camp WaterColor (Lazy River)
- Short Walk or Bike Ride to Restaurants and Shopping
- Balconies From Every Bedroom
- Complete Clean Linen Participant
- First Floor Master En Suite
This big and beautiful home is in the sought-after Park District of WaterColor and is the perfect location for your vacation. Just a short 4-5 minute walk or bike ride to the beach, and pools!
The exquisite home at 622 Western Lake Drive, in the sought-after Park District of Watercolor, is in the perfect location for your vacation! Just a very short walk to the beach, and access to the WaterColor pools! This is one of the most desired locations in Watercolor! It is At the corner of Mystic Cobalt and Western Lake Dr, just two streets over from Seaside! This home offers "Complete Clean" guarantee. All duvets and linens are cleaned between guests.
A sumptuous blend of old and new Florida is what Watercolor vacation homes are all about and you'll find it here.
On the first floor:
- HDTV entertainment center and fireplace serve as the centerpiece to an open concept living room with French doors to beautiful large covered porches from almost every room.
- The adjoining kitchen offers a generous pantry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, including a wine refrigerator, and an island breakfast bar that seats 3.
- The kitchen flows seamlessly to a dining room that is as functional as it is evocative of Florida's distinctive atmosphere.
- The dining room table seats 12 and the children's table seats 4.
- There is a convenient downstairs half bath
- The master suite on the first floor has a king bed, TV and a door to the outside. It's en suite bathroom newly renovated Spring 2019 includes an oversized shower and 2 sinks.
- Also included on the first floor: A guest storage closet; and laundry area with full-size washer and dryer.
The second floor features:
- A master suite has a king bed, TV, access to screened porch and en suite bathroom with shower and 2 sinks.
- The third bedroom also is on the second floor and has a king bed, TV, access to balconies and an en suite bathroom with shower.
- The fourth bedroom is on the second floor and has three sets of twin bunk beds and an en suite bathroom with tub/shower.
- Also on the second floor: Den area with HDTV and DVD player and laundry area with a convenient second set full-size washer and dryer.
This home also has a third floor tower room with rooftop views and a nice glimpse of the Gulf. The twin trundle daybed is perfect for relaxing with a good book or to just enjoy the beauty of WaterColor!
The Carriage House is located just behind the main house. It features:
- A kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, with a small convenient sized washer and dryer and has granite counter-tops.
- The living area is equipped with HDTV for those evenings in after a day at the beach to relax and watch your favorite show.
- The bedroom features a queen bed and a lovely furnished balcony as well as an additional television.
- The bathroom includes an oversized walk-in shower.
Perhaps the most spectacular features of this home are the outdoor living areas. The furnished porches, including a screened porch, and balconies from every room also make for great places to relax during the day or in the evening. You'll enjoy the convenience of an outdoor shower, an outdoor propane grill, a covered breezeway, and private parking area.
Enjoy a wonderful vacation in WaterColor, a beach neighborhood designed for those who like to get out and go! Take a bike ride through the community, and on to 30A, just next door to the colorful neighborhood of Seaside. Walk to the sugar white sands of the Emerald Coast beaches and discover the beauty of unforgettable sunsets and make memories to last a lifetime!
Award Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
- AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
- Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014)
- 500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
- Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
- Emerald water and sugar white sands - experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
- 5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
- Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
- Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
- Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
- Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
- Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
- On-site Fitness Center
- RUN/SUP an interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
- On-site Spa
WaterColor Resort Pools:
- Phase I - Park District : The Beach Club
- Phase I - Park District : The Boathouse Pool and Marina
- Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
- Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool "Frog Pool"
- Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased during check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 5 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
6) CONSTRUCTION for the WaterColor Beach Club expansion has begun and the original pool area is expected to be reopening summer 2019. The completion date is only an estimated date, due to delays in construction can occur. Construction may be on-going in the expansion areas.
Enter Your Dates and CLICK "INSTANT QUOTE" to Book Today!
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
Contact Our Team
Email: [email protected]
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|