Enter your Dates and CLICK "INSTANT QUOTE" to Book Today!
30A Escapes presents... 1361 Western Lake
- 3 Minute Walk to Camp District Pools/Lazy River
- 5-7 Minute Bike Ride to Beach Club/Beach Access
- Short Bike Ride to Shopping, Restaurants and Grocery
- First Floor Master Bedroom with Soaking Tub
Nestled along the infamous Western Lake Drive, this classic Watercolor Cottage has everything you need for a relaxing vacation. With 4 FREE bikes, access to WaterColor's exquisite amenities, and a coastal casual decor you are sure to return for another stay here.
Upon entering the home, you will find the open and inviting living, dining, and kitchen areas. Have you ever been on a vacation and had to worry with your children touching the bright white furniture or accidentally scratching the hardwood floors? You won't feel that way here! This cottage is a home away from home and you will feel that as soon as you step inside. The relaxed atmosphere let the adults and kids have a truly relaxing vacation.The dining table seats 7 comfortably and the breakfast bar provides additional seating for 3.
The living area is decorated with a comfortable sofa and loveseat. Look up, and you will see the unique loft area atop the beautiful custom staircase. The chef's kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a wine cooler, and a Wolf gas range and cooktop. A half bath is also on the 1st floor. The first floor master bedroom boasts a king bed, flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with tiled shower, giant soaking tub, and double vanities.
On the second floor, you will find a bunk room with twin over full bunk beds and a pullout twin trundle bed. With new linens and decor, the kids will love this room. It sleeps 4 total and has access to its own private bathroom with a tub/shower combo.A guest king bedroom is also on the 2nd floor. It connects to the hall bathroom that has a tiled walk-in shower.
Finishing off the 2nd floor is another guest room with a full bed and flat-screen TV. Under-bed storage drawers provide the perfect place to stow away your luggage.
Come vacation here at 1361 Western Lake and enjoy all of the amenities that this sought after community has to offer including shopping, dining, several parks, lush flower gardens, miles of hiking and biking trails, boathouse overlooking Western Lake, canoeing, kayaking, 5 pools, tennis courts, deeded beach access, and much more!
Award Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
- AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
- Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014)
- 500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
- Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
- Emerald water and sugar white sands - experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
- 5 resort pools
- Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
- Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
- Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
- Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
- Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
- On-site Fitness Center
- RUN/SUP an interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
- On-site Spa
WaterColor Resort Pools:
- Phase I - Park District : The Beach Club
- Phase I - Park District : The Boathouse Pool and Marina
- Phase II - Camp District: Camp WaterColor (Lazy River and Slides)
- Phase III - Lake District: Sandhill Circle Pool "Frog Pool"
- Phase IV - Crossings District: Dragonfly Pool
Important Things to know:
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes, but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 4 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home. There are 2 homes currently under construction near this home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
6) CONSTRUCTION for the WaterColor Beach Club expansion has begun and the original pool area is expected to be reopening summer 2019. The completion date is only an estimated date, due to delays in construction can occur. Construction may be on-going in the expansion areas.
* International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
Contact Our Team
Email: [email protected]
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|