Enter your Dates and CLICK"INSTANT QUOTE" to Book Today!
30A Escapes presents... "Clam I Am"
- South Side of 30A Grayton Beach
- On Lake with Dock
- Short Walk to Beach
- Short Bike Ride to Restaurants and Shopping
- Large Back Deck with Outdoor Seating and Firepit
Located in the heart of old Grayton Beach and nestled among large oak trees with almost 100 feet of direct Western lake access and a private dock is “Clam I Am”. This architecturally remodeled Grayton Beach cottage is perfect for the adventurers at heart! The beautiful modern and coastal décor pays tribute to the Grayton Beach lifestyle and invites you to relax and unwind on your beach and lake vacation. The views from the house provides an excellent backdrop for golden sunrises and silver moonlit evenings….Plus the beach access to the world renowned beaches of Grayton is located only a short 5 minute walk from the house!
The updated living, dining and kitchen area is inviting and perfect for relaxing after an adventurous day of beach or lake. The kitchen is ideal for preparing fresh seafood with ample granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and top-of-the-line cookware. The dining area seats 4 at the table and the chic dining nook seats an additional 4. The living area offers a large flat screen TV and plenty of seating for enjoying a quiet night after a fun filled day. Also, the house has integrated Sonos speakers in the kitchen/living area where you can listen to your favorite beach music playlist through bluetooth.
The house feature 2 bedrooms, each with a king size bed and flat screen T.V. The master has a connecting seating room with an additional flat screen TV and oversized chair for quiet relaxation. The other bedroom shares the second bathroom with a sleeping nook which features a twin bed and trundle with a flat screen TV for the kids.
This home also features great outdoor spaces. The front screened porch has a picnic table that seats 8. The back screened porch has outdoor seating and beautiful views of the lake. Dine on the back deck with the custom-built dining table and built-in-bench seating overlooking one of Walton county’s premiere coastal dune lakes. Enjoy family nights while roasting marshmallows and making smores together over the fire pit while overlooking beautiful views of the lake.
Want to go kayaking, fishing or paddle boarding? No worries! You can because you have your own private dock! You can even paddle directly to the beach or take the kayaks over to Watercolor for a quick lunch. The beaches of Grayton consistently rank among the beautiful and most pristine beaches in the United States.
This house will surely be a favorite, so book this home for your family’s next beach and lake adventure!
*Kayaks & paddle boards are not included. We recommend Live Well 30a for kayak & paddle board rentals (850.534.0183)*
Grayton Beach Community Overview
- Beach Launch Charter Fishing
- Home to the “Turtle Reef” – Less Than a Mile From Shore!
- Lively Eclectic Nightlife - Home to Grayton Beer!
- An Array of Eccentric Art Galleries
Grayton State Park – A Playground for the Adventurer
- 200 Acre State Park
- YOLO board & Eco Tours
- Rare Dune Lakes – Grayton Lake & Western Lake
- Swimming, Fishing & Boating
- Hiking, Biking & Bird Watching
1) Travel protection is NOT included in our quotes but can be purchased at check out or obtained independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 2 Bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) This home is not pet friendly.
Enter your Dates and CLICK "INSTANT QUOTE" to Book Today!
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee
instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.
Contact our Team:
Email: [email protected]
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|