Sample Rental Agreement
Terms & Conditions – Rental Agreement
Rental Agreement: By submitting payment for this reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, thus making it a legal binding contract. Please email email@example.com immediately if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for choosing 30A Escapes to host your beach getaway!
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CENTRAL AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CENTRAL. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions unless approved by owner.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. CARD ON FILE.- We will charge your card for anything over the policy limit or not covered by by damage waiver Anything over and above your card limit will be turned over to our attorney. They will then pursue you for any damages not covered. Attorney and court cost will be charged to YOU the guest. There will be no additional charges provided the following provisions are met: a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started. d. All keys are left in the combination key box if applicable and unit is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. NO Early check-in or late check-out. h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by My Complex.
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required upon booking if booked through 30AEscapes Website. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. The BALANCE OF RENT is due 45 days before your arrival date and will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements have been made. *** If the reservation is booked through VRBO (Book Now), 100% of the total rent is due at the time of booking.
7. CANCELATIONS - A ninety (90) day notice is required for cancelation. Cancelations made from day 90 or more prior to arrival will be able to receive a refund but they will forfeit the entire Admin Fee. Cancelations made from day 89 until day 46 will receive a refund of 50% of the total if the reservation was paid in full. If you only paid 50% of the total then that initial 50% payment will be forfeited. Cancelations or changes that result in a shortened stay made at day 45 or less prior to arrival will forfeit the full advance payment made for the reservation. A Cancelation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.*** If the reservation is booked through VRBO (Book Now) and is Canceled at any point, the entire Admin Fee is forfeited.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for the house is limited to amount specified on the reservation.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - NONE
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12.. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice. Once agreement is signed and returned the rate is guaranteed for the agreement amount.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14 WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE/STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given for any types of storms or Act of God issue. It is recommend that you get a Travel Insurance Policy.
16 In case of a fire, sales transaction, or cancelation of property management agreement (between unit owner and 30AESCAPES), 30AESCAPES.COM, LLC. cannot be held responsible. At the time of said circumstance, we will provide alternate accommodations or a full refund.
17. 30AESCAPES.COM, LLC. and the property owner cannot be held responsible for any disruption that may occur from construction taking place near this property. We cannot refund or move you to another property due to this disruption.
18 It is 100% up to the owner on whether to reimburse or refund due to any issues that may arise during your stay pertaining to the unit. Such as... Cable, wifi, power, appliances not working properly, etc...
19. In the event that the property that you rented is on the real estate market, we will give you 24 hours notice before scheduling any showings while you are occupying the rental.
20. If by chance the property management agreement (between unit owner and 30A Escapes) is canceled, 30A Escapes.com, LLC. cannot be held responsible. At the time of said circumstance, we will try to provide alternate accommodations or issue a full refund.
21. Beach towels are not provided.
22. This contract is binding upon initial payment. No signatures are required.
DAMAGE WAIVER POLICY: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
DAMAGE WAIVER FEE: NON INSURED PRODUCT A nonrefundable Damage Waiver Fee is required for all reservations. Lessor requires a valid Visa, Master Card or America Express number on file in addition to the Damage Waiver Fee. The Damage Waiver Fee is a nonrefundable Fee that relieves Lessee of the cost for unintentional and incidental damage to the Rental Property and its contents, not to exceed the amount of coverage of $1500. The Damage Waiver Fee does not cover intentional damage, theft, unauthorized entry into the owner's supply closet, unauthorized pets, extensive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits or parking limits, and any other charges/polices in Lessor's Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or costs levied against Lessee or visitors of Lessee (Excess Damage Costs). Lessee will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will also be charged immediately to Lessee's credit card. Lessee assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Lessee's or Lessee's visitor’s part, except in the case of normal wear-and-tear reported to Lessor within 48 hours of Check-in. The Damage Waiver Fee does not substitute for Lessee’s responsibility to leave The Property in appropriate condition. The Damage Waiver Fee does not negate Lessee’s responsibilities as a responsible renter, nor does it relieve Lessee from responsibility for intentionally destructive acts of Lessee or other members of Lessee’s party while in occupancy. Lessee must notify Lessor of any damage or theft to the unit during Lessee’s occupancy or upon vacating. The Property will be carefully inspected after Lessee’s departure and any damage, theft or other incidents which occur during Lessee’s occupancy and which have not been disclosed to Lessor prior to Lessee’s leaving will remain Lessee’s obligation. The maximum aggregate amount of accidental damage that is covered by the Damage Waiver Fee is listed in your Rental Agreement. Any damage in excess of this amount remains the responsibility of Lessee. All waivers of theft or damage will be administered by Lessor at The Property. Lessor will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Lessee must report any theft or damage to The Property or its contents prior to checkout or any otherwise applicable damage waiver will be void. TERM OF COVERAGE: The waiver takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to The Property, together with receipt of payment of the waiver fee, at or before check-in. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of The Property or the departure of the Covered Lessee, whichever occurs first.
DAMAGE WAIVER FEE CONDITIONS:
The plan will not include liability for damage or theft resulting from:
• Intentional acts of a Covered Lessee.
• Gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct.
• Theft of or damage to any personal property owned by, or brought onto the premises by Lessee or Lessee’s guest(s).
• Theft without a valid police report.
• Damage caused by any pet brought onto The Property by Lessee or Lessee’s guest(s).
• Property damage resulting from motorized vehicles or watercraft operated by Lessee or Lessee’s guest(s).
• Loss of use of The Property for any reason. Acts of God. Normal wear and tear.
• Any cause, if the Covered Lessee does not report the damage to Lessor prior to check out.
cancelation of property management agreement (between unit owner and 30A Escapes), 30A Escapes.com, LLC. cannot be held responsible. At the time of said circumstance, we will provide alternate accommodations or a full refund.